The Star Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About the Star Kingdom

2 posters

Go down

About the Star Kingdom Empty About the Star Kingdom

Post by King Austin Mon Jul 25, 2016 8:36 pm

The Star Kingdom is a micronation currently located in the state of Georgia in the United States. We have 20 acres of wooded land that we will be using for the Star Kingdom or we will buy another piece of land we do not know yet but once we get enough people we will figure that out. The Star Kingdom is loving and caring Christian nation led by King Austin Rowe. If you have any questions about the Star Kingdom then please contact us via the contact page.

The Star Kingdom's government type is an absolute monarchy that is led by King Austin but will probably have a parliament added after we get a larger population. The King controls all of the government agencies such as ministry of finance, ministry of foreign affairs, and so on but may also appoint ministers for those agencies that will manage the agency for the king if needed. below is a list of the current government positions and who holds them and if there is a N/A were the name of the position holder is suppose to be that means that the position is empty and that we are currently looking for applicants to fill those positions and if you are interested in one of those vacant positions then please contact us via the contact page.

1. King- Austin Rowe

2. Minister of defense- N/A

3. Minister of Foreign Affairs- Jayden Squire

4. Minister of the Interior- N/A

5. Minister of the National Finances Division or NFD- N/A

Last edited by King Austin on Sat Aug 20, 2016 10:36 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Minister of Foreign Affairs)

King Austin
Admin

https://starkingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

About the Star Kingdom Empty Re: About the Star Kingdom

Post by abigrayce Wed Aug 03, 2016 11:50 pm

I am considering applying for citizenship, but I have some questions about Star Kingdom in general. I think I've read all of the main info posts, but I may have missed some. You said to use the contact page for questions, but I think they are questions other people would like to know. Anyways, I am interested in the history - it seems like a new nation, and I am wondering what led to its establishment. Is there a constitution? Is there a bill of rights? I'm interested to know its ideals and goals, where it's coming from and where its going. You mentioned it's a Christian nation, how involved are Christian ideals in the laws, etc?

abigrayce

Back to top Go down

Post by King Austin Thu Aug 04, 2016 1:22 am

Hi, Thank you for considering about applying for citizenship. I have listed each one of your questions with an answer beside them below.

*what led to its establishment?: We were established because I felt the need for a new nation that was based on Christian beliefs and to have a nation where the leadership actually listened to the people and took their opinions and beliefs to heart and would do their best to help every citizen and not just the majority. But I do realize that you cant always please everyone but we will do our best to anyways.

* Is there a constitution?: I have drafted up some constitutions but I have not actually established one yet due to the fact that I wanted to have the people vote on whether the constitution I put in place is okay with them and I haven't had enough citizens yet to really do that but I plan on at least showing some of my drafts to everyone soon.

*Is there a bill of rights?: The same thing goes for this as it did with the constitution except I have not written as many drafts for a bill of rights as I have for the constitution.

*I'm interested to know its ideals and goals, where it's coming from and where its going: our goals are to have a self sufficient nation founded on Christianity and built by good hearted people that share the same beliefs as us. But I do know that not everyone will agree about everything but my goal for the kingdom is to have everyone within the kingdom to pretty much have the same goals and hopefully the same beliefs on how things should be done. Our ideals are to have a strong free market economy, have prayer in our schools, be able to talk about God and religion without worrying about being politically correct, etc.

*You mentioned it's a Christian nation, how involved are Christian ideals in the laws, etc?: Well we have not put any laws on the books yet since there is no real need to since we do not have an area where everyone lives and has to abide by the laws of the kingdom yet. And also because we do not have a Parliament to make the laws or a Supreme Court to make sure the laws are legal under a constitution that has yet to be established.

I hope my answers are what you were looking for and please let me know if you have anymore questions. Thank you.

King Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abigrayce Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:48 pm

Yes, that is what I was looking for. Thanks!

abigrayce

Back to top Go down

Post by King Austin Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:54 pm

So are you wanting to join them?

King Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abigrayce Thu Aug 04, 2016 4:57 pm

Yes, I just posted an application Smile

abigrayce

Back to top Go down

Post by King Austin Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:00 pm

Are you sure you posted it? Because I do not see it.

King Austin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by abigrayce Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:15 pm

You're right, I don't see it either. I'll try again

abigrayce

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content