The Star Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application

2 posters

Go down

Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application Empty Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application

Post by Adriannabw Sun Jul 31, 2016 10:56 pm

First Name: Adrianna
last Name: Bugliarello-Wondrich
Race: Caucasion
Skype (if you have one): none
Email: awondrich@yahoo .com
Macronation of residence: USA
State/Province of residence: Illinois
Town/city of residence: St. Charles
Your reason for joining (if any): To become a resident and if possible eventual government member of Star Kingdom

Adriannabw

Back to top Go down

Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application Empty Re: Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application

Post by King Austin Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:05 pm

Your application for citizenship has been approved Smile.

King Austin
Admin

https://starkingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application Empty Re: Adrianna Bugliarello-Wondrich Application

Post by Adriannabw Mon Aug 01, 2016 12:08 am

-

Last edited by Adriannabw on Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:45 pm; edited 2 times in total

Adriannabw

Back to top Go down

Post by King Austin Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:40 am

Adriannabw wrote:Thank you so much! Whenever you begin looking for people to act in any government positions, i do hope you will consider me! In addition, I was wondering if there was any official document you could send to me electronically to show my citizenship?
It is truly an honor to now be able to call you my king, and thank you again for taking the time!

Thank you for joining the Kingdom and also I haven't made up any official documents yet but I will do one up and send it to you through email as soon as I can. Thank you again for joining Smile

King Austin
Admin

https://starkingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum