The Star Kingdom
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Citizenship

Go down

Citizenship Empty Citizenship

Post by Nad(Nadine) Sun Jul 31, 2016 11:59 pm

Nadine
Bamberger
caucasian
female
no skype
Germany
NRW
Lübbecke
I would love to join a peace loving community, have a second home, if only in spirit

Nad(Nadine)

Back to top Go down

Citizenship Empty Re: Citizenship

Post by King Austin Mon Aug 01, 2016 1:45 am

Okay thank you for your application and it has been approved Smile . But since you do not live in the United States or Canada you have to be an overseas citizen since right now we do not have a province system setup in Europe right now but hopefully if we get more let to join that live in Europe then we can start looking into setting up a province system there. But even though you are an overseas citizen you still have all of the same rights and opportunities as any other citizen except that you can't run for governor of your area because it's not setup as a province yet. But like I said once we get new applications from that part of the world I will add it to the system.

King Austin
Admin

https://starkingdom.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Nad(Nadine) Mon Aug 01, 2016 3:26 am

Thank you very much, your highness, I'm very happy Smile Just one last question: What do we call ourselves? Star Kingdomians? It would be helpful to know that when I tell my family about my new citizenship. Again, thank you!

Nad(Nadine)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down